[tabs] bbcode

[tabs] bbcode 1.1.0

No permission to download
I was looking after something. Very helpful. Thanks a bunch for releasing it!!!
are the Tabs responsive also?

Uninstalled and reinstalled using the download you provided and still just displays the bbcode. I've got a BB code manager installed, is there someway I could import it into that?
I've already tried disabling any potentially conflicting addons.

Uninstalled and reinstalled using the download you provided and still just displays the bbcode. I've got a BB code manager installed, is there someway I could import it into that?
I've already tried disabling any potentially conflicting addons.

strange its work fine with me on 1.2.4 !!
Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Name Of The Tab]
Content
[/tab]
[/tabs]

I can't seem to get this to work on my site. Running xf 1.2.4 I follow the instructions in the README.txt and when I use it it just shows the bbcode.
Any ideas?
The update is XenForo 1.3 only, it's not backward compatible because it uses the new BBCode functionality introduced by version 1.3

there is small problem
when i put the media tags inside the tab tags

its dosnt show any thing

like a empty tab tag !!
ex

[tabs]
[tab=media]
[/tab]
[/tabs]

but!!
when i put some words

[tabs]
[tab=media]
this is media !!
[/tab]
[/tabs]

its display every thing perfectly !!

can u solve this as letting tab accept the media without any word ?! and display it correctly

thanks

3. Add the BBCodes in your AdminCP
a) Go to your Admin Control Panel
b) Click on "Custom BB Codes"
c) Click on "Import Custom BB Codes"
d) Select bb_codes.xml and click on Install

I'm not seeing this.

I'm on 1.2.5, if that's of any help.

@Rigel Kentaurus: Is it possible to style the tabs to look exactly like XenForo's tabs?

Notice here how the background of the selected tabs flows into the profile comments:
Tabs 1.webp

I want this to look exactly like that:
Tabs 2.webp

I know how to change the background color and border color and width, but I don't exactly how to remove the border below the selected tab and make them look exactly like XenForo tabs.

Thanks in advance!

@Rigel Kentaurus: Is it possible to style the tabs to look exactly like XenForo's tabs?

Notice here how the background of the selected tabs flows into the profile comments:
View attachment 73329

I want this to look exactly like that:
View attachment 73330

I know how to change the background color and border color and width, but I don't exactly how to remove the border below the selected tab and make them look exactly like XenForo tabs.

Thanks in advance!
Yes. It is possible. Send me a private message if you want to sponsor that change to the add-on.

Hey, i just found this add on,
I have a question.
Did this BBcode have a icon ?
If not, how the members know this bbcode exist ?

Top Bottom