XF 1.5 Switched to a new server and get the following SERVER ERROR

Donny

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'ip_id' doesn't have a default value

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Model/Ip.php at line 49
  5. XenForo_Model_Ip->logIp() in XenForo/Model/Ip.php at line 63
  6. XenForo_Model_Ip::log() in XenForo/Session.php at line 369
  7. XenForo_Session::getPublicSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Login.php at line 7
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Login->actionForm() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/domain.co.uk/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13
Anybody know what this might entail?
I seem to be able to run a fresh install in a folder, but not get an existing forum running.

Last edited:
How did you do the dump and restore of the DB?

Typically, if it was working previously and isn't now, then it would suggest issues related to that.
In most cases, it is caused by using phpMyAdmin to do the dump and restore, rather than SSH.

The other possibility is it is caused by an add-on adding a field without a default value and that add-on is disabled.
Did you disable any add-ons as part of the move?

Didn't specifically disable any no. But there were some I had disabled a month or so ago. Should I have removed them fully or something beforehand?

I have one forum nearly working fully.
When viewing a thread i have Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'thread_read_id' doesn't have a default value.

I've disabled add-ons via config and it's still pushing out the same error. I can login admin but not much works without throwing a similar error.

: Field 'deferred_id' doesn't have a default value

Seems various fields have no default value.

Almost certainly a dump issue. Specifically, it looks like it has dropped the auto_increment setting from a bunch of tables.

I don't know what settings you're using on the dump, but I'd check to make sure there are no "compatibility" options selected.

Top Bottom