XF 1.5 Super annoying problem with user upgrades.

Fattycakez1

Everything was working completely fine then suddenly i kept getting an error when someone tries to buy an upgrade

it happens at least 2 times a day

but upgrades and paypal still working completely fine it just happens with few people!

I installed paygates said maybe that's would solve the issue but seems not

Code:
Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'user_ids' at row 1
#0 /home3/.../public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home3/../public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/ (error)

also immediately after the first one it shows this invaild amout thing
ksGnSpV.jpg

The log screenshot you're showing doesn't appear to be from XenForo itself. We also don't have a column in any of our tables called "user_ids".

I can only surmise that this error is related to an add-on, so you may need to see guidance from them directly.

The log screenshot you're showing doesn't appear to be from XenForo itself. We also don't have a column in any of our tables called "user_ids".

I can only surmise that this error is related to an add-on, so you may need to see guidance from them directly.

What do you think i should disable of those? btw problem was happening before paygates and stripe got installed

I would presume it's Paygates, but I couldn't comment in more detail. The only data I have to work with is what you provided in the first post. The error shown mentions a "user_ids" column and this isn't a standard column in any table.

I would presume it's Paygates, but I couldn't comment in more detail. The only data I have to work with is what you provided in the first post. The error shown mentions a "user_ids" column and this isn't a standard column in any table.

I'm sure it was happening before i installed paygates and stripe like 101% sure

This the first time ever it happened, i installed paygates like 2 days ago was hoping it would solve the issue or something :(

That would have been my bet, yes.

That's what i was thinking

I will try and disable it for 24h and see what happens, can we keep this thread open please?

Code:
array(3) {

["url"] => string(286) "https://nonono.com/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=stripe&returnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fnonono.com%2Faccount%2Fupgrade-purchase&itemId=user_upgrade%7C2844%7Ca37e0%7C2&cents=1599&currency=eur&charge_id=ch_1DzBU0CtdMKBzVgRCug73Y4u&success=1&signature=0ed5b9844a0bd8c7bc1f7aaccb73705e"

["_GET"] => array(8) {

["p"] => string(6) "stripe"

["returnUrl"] => string(52) "https://nononoo/account/upgrade-purchase"

["itemId"] => string(25) "user_upgrade|2844|a37e0|2"

["cents"] => string(4) "1599"

["currency"] => string(3) "eur"

["charge_id"] => string(27) "ch_1DzBU0CtdMKBzVgRCug73Y4u"

["success"] => string(1) "1"

["signature"] => string(32) "0ed5b9844a0bd8c7bc1f7aaccb73705e"

}

["_POST"] => array(0) {

}