1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest [Suggestion] unlike in Recent Activity

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by ChrisR, Sep 17, 2010.

1. ChrisR

ChrisR Active Member

It would be nice when you unlike a post, it would remove it from all the places it was published.
  2. The Sandman

The Sandman Well-Known Member

Someone unliked you?? [​IMG]

Or you unliked them? Ouch!
    CyberAP likes this.
  3. TrixieTang

TrixieTang Well-Known Member

I could really see this causing problems, so I don't think unliking posts should be shown in recent activity.
    Darkimmortal likes this.
  4. James

James Well-Known Member

If you like a post then unlike it, the alert is removed from notifications. I can't see this being implemented into the feeds.
  5. Enigma

Enigma Well-Known Member

Yeah, if you like then unlike a post, you like should just be silently removed from all places it was pushed. No need to add the negativity of "unliking" posts.
  6. ChrisR

ChrisR Active Member

Okay yea good point okay i change my idea to when yo unlike a post it removes it ;) ill edit mt first post.
  7. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I see a lot of abuse to come out of this kind of feature. :-/
  8. Jose Amaral Mota

Jose Amaral Mota Active Member

I thought it to be similar to [Thank You Hack].... More like the old rep point system instead...

Lets say this was connected to group type promotion, will it then remove you if all your 'Like' post(s) were 'Unlike'

I would rather have a points system that you can then share point with other members or traded them for some swag (doubloons, pearls.... you get where this is going) :)