Lack of interest [Suggestion] Tool tip (title) for 'New Posts' Image

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

BirdOPrey5

Since there is no legend (nor do I want one) the little blue dot denoting new posts should really have a title attribute so that mousing over the image tells us what it means (Thread has New Posts) or such.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Since there is no legend (nor do I want one) the little blue dot denoting new posts should really have a title attribute so that mousing over the image tells us what it means (Thread has New Posts) or such.

Currently I am sure that image isn't actually an image but a background so it wouldn't be possible, when you hover over the thread title though if it has unread posts it says "Go to first Unread post"

I think if you add the title attribute to any element it will show up on a mouse-over so whatever div the background is part of should still work.

I think if you add the title attribute to any element it will show up on a mouse-over so whatever div the background is part of should still work.

But it isn't just an empty div placed there just for the new icon it is the background of that row... if you add a title attribute to that the mouse-over will work anywhere in that row not just when over the image.

This is only because of how it is currently implemented, if Kier or Mike change this implementation then it will be easy to do what you want :D

Top Bottom