Lack of interest [Suggestion] Sign up button

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Perhaps. I'm actually just appreciative that a much more noticeable login/register button was added. I don't really mind whether it points to the login page or just triggers the drop-down login/registration section, to be honest.

Speaking of the new sign up button, I'm not too fond of it, personally... it doesn't fit in with the flow of the theme at all. Feels tacked on. Not that it really concerns me as I'll be changing it anyway, but figured I'd voice my opinion.

On second thought, maybe it's the placement that bugs me rather than the actual style of the button.

Speaking of the new sign up button, I'm not too fond of it, personally... it doesn't fit in with the flow of the theme at all. Feels tacked on. Not that it really concerns me as I'll be changing it anyway, but figured I'd voice my opinion.

It sure does look very visible, but that's the whole point of it, isn't it:

... having said that I also had to get accustomed to the looks of the new buttons a bit. Another example:

Post New Thread.webp

They somehow don't look quite right (yet) in the overall XenForo style, I agree. But it's not that easy to design good looking buttons, strangely enough. However the gray buttons for [Save Changes] [Upload a File] [Thumbnail] [Full Images] etc when you write a posting for example look simply excellent.

[Save Changes] [Upload a File] [Thumbnail] [Full Images]

But not usable for [new thread] [sign up] buttons. They would Also look out of place.

On second thought, maybe it's the placement that bugs me rather than the actual style of the button.

It's the styling I'm not too fond of myself, as I actually like the placement. But. thankfully, it's something that can be easily changed.

Top Bottom