Implemented [Suggestion] Personal Conversations / showing Avatar of person initiated the conversation

erich37

when clicking onto "Inbox / Show all", then we see the list of all Personal Conversations we have had.

I was just trying to find a certain Private-Conversation in my Inbox.

It took some time to look for this, as the subject-title of most of my messages are very similar.
Also at most of those, my own Avatar is showing-up - as I assume it is always showing the Avatar of the person who started a specific Conversation.

As I have started most of the Conversations, it is showing my own Avatar on most of my Inbox, which does not help to find a specific Conversation.

BTW: looking onto the Inbox-Drop-Down, it is also showing my own Avatar. It does not help to see my own Avatar there, it would help in a big way to see the avatars of the users who are talking with myself.

Suggestions:
For the Inbox-Drop-Down-box, I would suggest to show the avatars of people who I am talking with, but not show the Avatar of myself (just because I had initiated the Personal conversations).

For the Inbox-list, I would suggest you show the Avatars of ALL people who participated in a certain conversation.

Upvote 14
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
any chance of making the "Search" for "Personal Conversations" the very same as we have the Search for Threads and Posts ?
I mean: utilizing the "Main Search-Box" at the top-right also for "Personal Conversations".

And getting rid of the "Conversation Display Options" Pop-out at the bottom ?

:)

Search conversations has already been suggested.
If it is ever implemented, the search on the conversations page will update to perform that function.

Top Bottom