1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Suggestion] Help Page

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Shelley, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I was looking at the help page and noticed that there's borders missing on the left hand side of the navigation menu. I did a mockup suggestion some consistency and visual improvement I feel. Here's the page http://xenforo.com/community/help/ the mockup (below) in attachment. Not sure whether this is a bug or intentionally style this way.

If the devs/community like this suggestion applies to all pages that inherit the help page. Gives it more of a focus point in my opinion whilst still keeping the help topics to the right focusable also.

Attached Files:

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Where are the borders missing?

It all looks fine to me :confused:

3. Shelley

Check attachment below

Attached Files:

4. Brogan

Do you mean on the left of the list?

Isn't that consistent with the rest of the site? e.g. the http://xenforo.com/community/settings/ page?

5. Shelley

Yeah, the OP is a suggestion to maybe change it so the side (left) becomes a more focused area. Applied to all pages that inherit these settings.

6. Brogan

I see.

I just got confused as you said on the right side and I couldn't see any problem on that side :D

7. Shelley

Sorry about that, I did mean the left hand side of the navigation menu. Corrected mistake in the first post of this thread. :D

8. Brogan

That's OK, I spent ages looking on the right as I thought senility had finally kicked in :D

Shelley likes this.
  9. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Saved by the sig. ;)