[Suggestion] Help Page

Shelley

I was looking at the help page and noticed that there's borders missing on the left hand side of the navigation menu. I did a mockup suggestion some consistency and visual improvement I feel. Here's the page http://xenforo.com/community/help/ the mockup (below) in attachment. Not sure whether this is a bug or intentionally style this way.

If the devs/community like this suggestion applies to all pages that inherit the help page. Gives it more of a focus point in my opinion whilst still keeping the help topics to the right focusable also.

Attachments

• Help_Page_mockup.webp
    Help_Page_mockup.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 19
Yeah, the OP is a suggestion to maybe change it so the side (left) becomes a more focused area. Applied to all pages that inherit these settings.

I see.

I just got confused as you said on the right side and I couldn't see any problem on that side :D

I see.

I just got confused as you said on the right side and I couldn't see any problem on that side :D

Sorry about that, I did mean the left hand side of the navigation menu. Corrected mistake in the first post of this thread. :D

Sorry about that, I did mean the left hand side of the navigation menu. Corrected mistake in the first post of this thread. :D
That's OK, I spent ages looking on the right as I thought senility had finally kicked in :D

Top Bottom