Suggestion For Most Necessay Addon for Xenforo Forum?

MSiddiq

What are the most necessary addon that every Xenforo Forum should use?
As i am a new user, i really don't know which addon should i use.

So i want to know the general/common Addon which almost all Xenforo Forum use.

Thank You

Recommended addons :)

[bd] Widget Framework
Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.2.2
Enable Debug From Admin Home 1.1a
Lazy Image Loader 1.0.3
Slide Out Poll by Bloodcinder 1.2
Tab Alerts 1.5
[bd] Cache 1.0.7
[bd] Social Share 2.0.2
[Tinhte] Attach Image Optimization 2.2.11

What are the most necessary addon that every Xenforo Forum should use?
As i am a new user, i really don't know which addon should i use.

So i want to know the general/common Addon which almost all Xenforo Forum use.

Thank You

The thing is that what is necesarry add on for one, it might not be for another. And vice-versa.

What is your forum about?

Last edited:
Its about Education, Tutorials, Test preparation( IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, GMAT etc.)

Do you want to use a portal for ex? If you do, then you can have a look at the several portals in the RM. Personally I would recommend the Feature Threads&Portal by Brogan. WOuld you like to make use of a blog at your forum? If yes, then have a look at my XenBlog add on.

What other things would you like to make use of? For ex, are you using the xenforo pages for tutorials and want to enhance them a little further? You can check out my Xen Pages Comment System mod. I coded for someone here who had a similiar forum like yours. (Tutorials). It really depends on what you think that would suit your forum. Imho that should be the main reason to install and use a mod and not just because x or y other forum use it.

Do you want to use a portal for ex? If you do, then you can have a look at the several portals in the RM. Personally I would recommend the Feature Threads&Portal by Brogan. WOuld you like to make use of a blog at your forum? If yes, then have a look at my XenBlog add on.

What other things would you like to make use of? For ex, are you using the xenforo pages for tutorials and want to enhance them a little further? You can check out my Xen Pages Comment System mod. I coded for someone here who had a similiar forum like yours. (Tutorials). It really depends on what you think that would suit your forum. Imho that should be the main reason to install and use a mod and not just because x or y other forum use it.

Thank You for your Nice Recommendation..........

i use wordpress blog in my main domain, and installed Xenforo Forum as Subdomain. If i want to use Xenforo Blog instead of Wordpress, how can i upgrade/convert it?

Thank You for your Nice Recommendation..........

i use wordpress blog in my main domain, and installed Xenforo Forum as Subdomain. If i want to use Xenforo Blog instead of Wordpress, how can i upgrade/convert it?

I do not have a converter for Wordpress to my blog add on. If you are happy with your current wp blog, then there is no reason to switch over imo.

Top Bottom