Lack of interest [Suggestion] Exclude Forums Completly

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Trekkan

I have a large number of forums on my site. Many of which will only be of interest to specific groups of people. It would be nice if there was an easy way to allow each member to exclude forums they aren't interested in. This would exclude them from searches, viewing forum index pages, etc.

There should also be the option for the admin to make it so specific forums cannot be excluded as well.

I use a mod that does this for the most part on my forum now, I think it would be of use in Xenforo as well. (hopefully I didn't already miss this feature somewhere?)

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have a large number of forums on my site.
It's like people could have a custom filter for what's new and searches based on a list of their core forums.
You could toggle the custom filter on and off depending on needs.

Of course if you put all the different areas of your site in their own section, search this forum could do what you want.

Top Bottom