Lack of interest [Suggestion] Emulate conversations into forum node

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Floren

I was wondering how difficult would be to emulate the Conversations functionality for threads, into a specific forum?
For example, I start a thread into a forum where only the thread starter (myself) and any administrator (Kier or Mike) can read its contents (presuming this option exist already?). After reading the thread content, Mike decides that Peggy (moderator, not allowed to read the threads of others) is more experienced and invite her into discussion.

If you are an administrator (or whatever usergroup you decide to have "Conversation" permissions), the above mentioned option will allow you to invite other users into discussion.
I think is very useful for people who want to emulate a ticketing system with a node.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
What's the difference between this and Personal Conversations as they are now? (Other than the conversations being in a forum instead of in the Private Conversations area)

What's the difference between this and Personal Conversations as they are now? (Other than the conversations being in a forum instead of in the Private Conversations area)

I *think*:
  • There are no attachments in PCs
  • There are no way to search PCs

I've been hoping for both search & attachments for a long time now for the PCs.

(curious how many PCs Kier may have to keep track of)

My wish is to emulate the Conversation invites, into a regular thread.

Top Bottom