Lack of interest [Suggestion] Conversations via profile posts?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yeah and it says "View Wall-to-Wall", vB had a similar feature called View Conversations under a url converse.php?u1=xx&u2=yy

Not essential but would be pretty cool. Although, since comments were implemented here and on Facebook...it's become less needed since people tend to just leave a comment and have a conversation there rather than going back and forth from profile to profile.

Not essential but would be pretty cool. Although, since comments were implemented here and on Facebook...it's become less needed since people tend to just leave a comment and have a conversation there rather than going back and forth from profile to profile.

Yeah, comments are used more often for this purpose than doing the Wall-to-wall thing. :)

Sorry but I'm not hip on this suggestion. I couldn't care less what user x is saying to user y. Why would I want that posted in my profile? I don't like it on FB either.
My only interest is what they have to say to me. That's what I want on my profile.

Sorry but I'm not hip on this suggestion. I couldn't care less what user x is saying to user y. Why would I want that posted in my profile? I don't like it on FB either.
My only interest is what they have to say to me. That's what I want on my profile.

Some people just like to spy on other people's conversations. :D

Profile conversations are a huge hit on one of my forums... So I'd definitely like this too. Kinda gotten used to it now... lol

The difference between XF and other forums is that you can comment on wall posts (just like Facebook). This is much better, IMO, as it leaves out the whole going back-and-forth to each member's wall.

I much prefer the way things are setup here/Facebook than with vB.

Since when can you comment on wall posts in vBulletin? Or am I missing something here... :confused:
vBulletin's visitor messages.. work similar as wall posts.

*finds example*

VWh.jpg

Results in:

fef6b1f995cb4fdd9b94962.png

Top Bottom