Lack of interest [Suggestion] Captcha For PM's

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I will never use software that pushes captcha or any verification in my face, AFTER I bothered to register, verify and log in. If they don't trust me, I don't have to return the favor by using their site.

A big no.

Agreed, The opposite of this is how facebook works... User registers and they don't have to verify but until they verify they get a Captcha code for everything they do... Once they verify that code goes away...

As XenForo forces Verification (in its current setting) then it is just an extra hurdle for the users to have to post... and is NOT good in my eyes...

I will never use software that pushes captcha or any verification in my face, AFTER I bothered to register, verify and log in. If they don't trust me, I don't have to return the favor by using their site.

A big no.

couldn't agree more. I hate captcha's enough as it is, throw more in my face when I'm trying to make your site active, then I'll just leave or give up on what I was doing

Top Bottom