Successful Imports

silendreamer

So far, we have been only opening threads when people had problems with upgrading or installing.

How about all the others who were able to upgrade or install Xenforo (even if this was in test boards). Seeing people succeed would surely help the others who are unable to make a decision whether or not to purchase Xenforo.

So reply in this thread, if you were able to successfully install/upgrade/import your forums. Also include a link to your websites with the style you are using, so we can check out :)

Initially, I could not import using Beta 1. But with Beta 2 it was a breeze. I was successful in importing a forum with 55,000 threads, 170 K posts and 17,000 users. Website - http://www.mastispot.com running XenBiz style. (The website is NSFW)

I couldn't import my users with Beta 1, but with Beta 2 it was fine, I did both an upgrade and then a clean install of Beta 2 and both went flawlessly

Here's a screenshot of my work in progress style:

xenmk3oc.jpg

Currently it's all locked down as a test board so no point posting a link

Yeah it's my stripped down text board, I am planning on doing a test import on using a copy of my live site's db (Threads: 59,790, Posts: 902,607), but not until we get to rc releases I imagine.

Top Bottom