Sub-Forum Manager

I am curious to found it what exactly is implemented. One of the very few things I always thought needed improvement in XenForo was/is the way subforums are presented on the forumoverview. For a lot of people it is obviously too hidden behind these dropdown menus. Having said that, it can also work greatly in other instances (I really like these examples), but I truly believe it should be more flexible so that we as admins can also choose for the sub forum links not to be displayed inside a 'hidden' dropdown menu, but visible directly at any time on the forum overview.

So has anybody figured out what exactly was "Implemented"? either i cant figure it out or the Implementation has totally missed the mark?

I hope it looks like this:

untitled-1-png.3163

I'm not actually sure why this is in implemented - might've been wires crossed. Moving it back.

I hope it looks like this:

untitled-1-png.3163

I was never a fan of the xenforo subforum layout on index, but as with many features I had second thoughts about I eventually came to my senses and thought "that was done right" "they were right not to include this" but the sub forum layout is still an area I cannot get used to and not a fan of (dropdown menu) and beside the Discussions and threads data I'm just not a fan of it.

I quite like the look of the layout from jaxels screenshot. Though I do feel it's a little cluttered. Another thing that is bothering me in that screenshot is the amount of space under the forum-icons.

Top Bottom