<div class="backImg3" />
<xen:elseif is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 6}" />
    <div class="backImg2" />
<xen:elseif is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 14}" />
    <div class="backImg98" />        
<xen:else />
    <div class="backImg1" />
</xen:if>

Going from this. If the "main" account is in group 6, all works as expected. Nodlehs (8) and Spawn (10) are good. correct.webp

Main account at 7, again, works as expected.
Main account at 8, again, works as expected.

Now... once hitting group 9 with the main, Nodlehs(8) changes, Spawn (10) is normal. changed.webp

If I change Nodlehs and Spawn both to hero (6), everything I change the main account (which is still 9) to displays in their backgrounds.

(Group 9)............ (Group 7)
another.webp ........................another2.webp

At this point, any help would be appreciated. If anyone reading this can help, that would be awesome. I have about $20 in PayPal I can throw to someone to get this sorted.

Want to personally than Jon for his help.

His add-on wasn't the issue

My conditionals were. I appreciate him helping me and showing me a much better way to use them. All working now... and my head isn't hurting quite as much.

Are you changing the primary user group?

@Waindigo - Yes. I'd like all new sub-accounts to be created with a different primary user group than the default.

In the example/screenshot I posted, this would be the "Characters" group. This was the feature I sponsored a couple months ago, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working now.

EDIT: I just read a resource entry on xenForo permissions and realized I was setting them incorrectly. It looks like I do need the sub-accounts assigned to a secondary group, not primary.

Last edited:
I got this error.
I have installed the last update.

Template Errors: waindigo_member_edit_usereditfrontend
  1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/www/users/xen/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 647:
    646: $__compilerVar9 = '';
    647: foreach ($customFieldsGrouped['subaccounts'] AS $field)
    648: {

@Waindigo - Just wanted to follow up on the issue with assigning a secondary group to sub-accounts.

Secondary groups aren't being applied to new sub-accounts, even though the secondary group is checked under "User Groups" in the Sub-accounts by Waindigo options.

When you have a chance, could you please take a look at this? :)

Just to be sure......so if a company is member, the company can create a subaccount with personnel?
or/and..if a person or personnel is member, he can create a subaccount which is the company he work for?

Just to be sure......so if a company is member, the company can create a subaccount with personnel?
or/and..if a person or personnel is member, he can create a subaccount which is the company he work for?
These would both be appropriate uses of sub-accounts, it's all permissions based so you can have your 'paying company accounts' create regular personnel accounts in theory.

There are so many applications for this add-on from Companies -> Staff to Members -> RP Characters etc.

These would both be appropriate uses of sub-accounts, it's all permissions based so you can have your 'paying company accounts' create regular personnel accounts in theory.

There are so many applications for this add-on from Companies -> Staff to Members -> RP Characters etc.

Thanks Waindigo. I go working on it. ;-)

Any update on the trophies addon yet....still got huge issues with this add on

Thanks Waindigo. I go working on it. ;-)

Any update on the trophies addon yet....still got huge issues with this add on
I have answered the question on the Trophies discussion board, if you have major headaches with this add-on drop me a PM to discuss.

I feel rather uninformed right now. I have set the permissions for a few testers to test the script before I open it to the membership. They currently have permission to Add, Create, and remove sub accounts. The only question we all have is how does the typical user go about removing the sub account?

Oh! I didn't see that button, corrections to the permissions have fixed that. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for the help!

Top Bottom