Sub-accounts by Waindigo [Deleted]

Thanks for the help!

Some of my users are having issues changing the avatar of sub accounts with no passwords. Whats the point of no password? It just seems to make a broken account.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Ugh im having a major problem.

I've put 'User Groups' (The above user groups will be given to all sub accounts. After changing this option, it is recommended to rebuild user caches.)

As a certain user group (Character in play) - but when sub accounts are made they are just new members? My permissions of Character in play are also set higher than new member... Any advice?

Last edited:
Having some issues regarding sub-accounts and permissions. Ideally, all new sub-accounts would be assigned the 'Character' usergroup upon creation, but they're being placed into 'Registered' instead. What am I doing wrong?

@PrettyPixels - hope you don't mind me tagging you in this, but you had the same question and this has been bugging me like crazy.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Was trying to uninstall the addon and got this error.

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'subaccount_parent.subaccount_user_ids' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 427
  6. XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 936
  7. XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 415
  8. XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 378
  9. XenForo_Session::startAdminSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 48
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 306
  11. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 346
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/beyond66/public_html/forum/upload/admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
Having some issues regarding sub-accounts and permissions. Ideally, all new sub-accounts would be assigned the 'Character' usergroup upon creation, but they're being placed into 'Registered' instead. What am I doing wrong?

@PrettyPixels - hope you don't mind me tagging you in this, but you had the same question and this has been bugging me like crazy.

I understand @Audentio Design is very busy now but I'm hoping this issue can be resolved as it currently plagues this add-on.

Does that mean Audentio will offer its own version, or that you've decided not to develop it now that you bought it?

Top Bottom