Fixed  Styles system - revert to Default Style on save change to another style

Kim

Hey there,

Not sure if this is expected behaviour or not, but everytime I save a change to one area of a style, the styles system seems to be reverting to the Default Style editing... meaning the next change I make is to the Default Style, not the one I am working on :(

I am trying to remember this and anticipate it, but it would be very nice not to have to, I think you should be editing the one theme until you select another.

:)

True, however it may not always be desirable to have the skin you are currently messing around with .. be the default :)

I believe Kier has come up with a very viable solution to be implemented in the next Beta.

Looking forward to see exactly what this fix means.

I've noticed that when I'm in debug mode that I keep editing the Master Style templates by misstake since the system always seems to choose it as default.
Slowly I'm getting used to always dubblecheck first but it's so easy to forget...

/SK

I've noticed that when I'm in debug mode that I keep editing the Master Style templates by misstake since the system always seems to choose it as default.
Slowly I'm getting used to always dubblecheck first but it's so easy to forget...

/SK
I got use to that after a day of undoing my modifications :(.

/SK
The problem you describe is the one that is fixed.

Top Bottom