Notices: How to change based on style

MagnusB

I am using two styles on my site (I added on a dark one to keep my members happy), and now I am using some image based notices, where I want the image to change based on the style that it is viewed in (I need to use 2 different dimensions). Is there any way to do this via template variables? I would be happy with one variable that returned the name of the active style, and I could just name my images based on that.

I am using two styles on my site (I added on a dark one to keep my members happy), and now I am using some image based notices, where I want the image to change based on the style that it is viewed in (I need to use 2 different dimensions). Is there any way to do this via template variables? I would be happy with one variable that returned the name of the active style, and I could just name my images based on that.

I'm quite sure you could go about this with css in extra and override on the alternative styles? Whether that is the route you want to take I'm unsure about but it should be possible?

I tried doing it with background, but in the end it was just easier to do with an img tag. Looks like I have to apply it through css then :(

Top Bottom