Styles and Add-Ons Installation Support

I'm having trouble find the exact "root" to upload files of styles and add-ons. Any and all support is much appreciated! Thank you!

Where is your forum currently installed, in relation to your domain root?

What is the URL of your forum home page?

Which add-on are you trying to install?

Most add-ons needs to be uploaded into your xenforo root directory (or if they have no library directory, you need to upload them into your xenforo root/library directory.

I've already explained this in a conversation ragtek, so I'm just trying to get some specifics so we can explain exactly where the files for a particular add-on need to be uploaded.

The installation instructions for the Aurora style are included in the .zip file.

1. Upload the contents of the upload directory into the styles folder located in the root of your XenForo installation.

2. Go into your XenForo Admin Control Panel, click on Styles, and then click on "Import a Style" in the left-hand navigation list.

3. Click on the Choose File button and select the style-Aurora.xml file.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To install any of the child themes (like Aurora Fluid) use ONLY step 2 and 3 above and select the theme from the child_themes folder.

Please make sure you specify Aurora as the PARENT theme!

Note: For the child themes YOU DO NOT need anything else other than the child theme xml files.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy Aurora!

Top Bottom