Style Upgrade Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

With the release of 1.2 I know there are several of you out there that have older styles you need upgraded to work with 1.2. I am currently available to perform this service (for a limited time).

My fee is a flat rate of $50 for a standard upgrade to 1.2. If you want the style to be made responsive, the fee is a flat rate of $75. The fee includes making certain your style performs correctly in every area of 1.2 (including the Resource Manager) and also includes upgrading any custom sprite images you may need, as well as customizing the new editor to match your design. All of my work is 110% satisfaction guaranteed.

Feel free to drop me a message via the contact form at my site (preferred method for faster response) or drop me a PC here and I'll get back to you directly. :)

Last edited:
I'm still offering this service for the time being. I've performed several successful conversions recently and would be happy to assist those of you who may still have this need! :)

Would like to offer my feedback for Johns services if I may,

John converted 2 styles for me from 1.1.5 to 1.2

The styles are fully responsive, as was he throughout the process, the styles are better IMO than the original. Cant say enough about the professional way he conducts his business and treats his clients. The price is an absolute bargain with all the value added you receive, as well as the finished product.

Highly recommend John to any that still have a style that is yet to be converted to 1.2, you wont be disappointed.
Thanks John, cheers,

Got it loaded on my local host and am now in the process of wrecking you awesome work for a new live reveal, :p I will be back, lol,

W.

Last edited:
John who did you sell it to? Will the new person keep updating the themes you created? How will this effect your existing customers? Enjoy your retirement and keep in touch!

John who did you sell it to? Will the new person keep updating the themes you created? How will this effect your existing customers? Enjoy your retirement and keep in touch!
I don't know the new owner's username here, but he has a wordpress development background, so theme designing is not new to him. This should not have a negative effect on existing customers, he will keep the products updated as always. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom