Fixed  Style Chooser is having fits (multiple styles)

Okay, mine was on, had to check, so I turned it off, checked again, things started working in FF, so I turned it back on and now things are working in FF as they use to.

I never got a chance to delete the style cookie, Mike.

Okay, mine was on, had to check, so I turned it off, checked again, things started working in FF, so I turned it back on and now things are working in FF as they use to.

I never got a chance to delete the style cookie, Mike.
Same here exactly (as reported in another thread which can be closed).

mmm on the live dev site Debug as never been turned on....

Just out of curiosity I will turned it on and off to see if it does change anything

No same thing, with Debug On is working fine as soon as I turn it off and log out and then log back in I have the same problem...

I think this one is for Mike.

No same thing, with Debug On is working fine as soon as I turn it off and log out and then log back in I have the same problem...

I think this one is for Mike.
Well, Mike did say he was filing it under bugs to keep him reminded of it, LOL

On my localhost it works fine if I'm not logged in, if I login the styles won't change. I'm using firefox 4 beta 9!

Upgraded to beta 6 and I have this issue where it won't allow me to change styles. Is there a fix for this yet?

Not really a 'fix' per se for your members, but this worked for me for development purposes
That did it.

Deleted the xf_style_id cookie which was set to 3. Now I can select the default skin. I changed back and forth several times and now it works fine..

:)

Top Bottom