strange script at bottom of all pages

Mrs.T

Hi I am hoping someone can help me with this. I have some strange script at the bottom of all my forum pages.
It looks like this.
} ["addon_id"] => string(7) "XenForo" ["style_id"] => string(1) "3" ["template_id"] => string(3) "813" ["title_original"] => string(22) "page_container_js_body" ["includeTitles"] => array(3) { [1] => string(26) "page_container_js_body.css" [2] => string(22) "page_container_js_body" [3] => string(26) "page_container_js_body.css" } ["_TemplateEditorAjax"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(63) "/admin.php?templates/page_container_js_body.813/edit&style_id=3" ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json" }

I can not find this in the footer template and have no idea where it came from.

This looks like you have some sort of add-on that's got some sort of broken code in it.

Unfortunately you are going to have to disable all add-ons. I'm guessing at that point you will find that the code has disappeared.

Then, enable each add-on one by one to find out which add-on introduces this code. Then you have your answer :)

Did you determine this to be caused by your shoutbox addon?

It looks like some kind of var dump. Does it change between page loads or is the dump exactly the same on every page? In the Admin CP or on the front end?

Ok...

There is a javascript syntax error in one of your templates.

Do you have an add on called BB Code Media Sites pack installed?

If so, find the template: bbms_twitter_XFormer

And change this line:
Code:
<script>$(".twitter-tweet").children("p").css("border-bottom", "3px double @primaryLighterStill"), ;</script>

To:
Code:
<script>$(".twitter-tweet").children("p").css("border-bottom", "3px double @primaryLighterStill");</script>

Thank you guys so much for your help. Luke fixed this for me. Guess I will just leave stuff alone for now. haha
I will say though that you all are great your help is much appreciated.

Top Bottom