Not a bug Strange Relative URL Bug

That's baffling. The links are actually correct - our code even sees them as external links (they open in a new window). If I copy the URL to the clipboard and paste it, it's correct too. There must be some JS event manipulating it...

BTW:

I am also wondering why my own website (XF Forum) is actually not showing up at www.archive.org anymore ?

When I enter my own URL into archive.org, I do get an Error-message:
Got an HTTP 302 response at crawl time

Note: I do not have any robot.txt file installed, so I guess my website should get indexed by archive.org ?

That's baffling. The links are actually correct - our code even sees them as external links (they open in a new window). If I copy the URL to the clipboard and paste it, it's correct too. There must be some JS event manipulating it...
Agreed. I copied to clipboard and it worked, I have absolutely no idea why it's acting in that way.

Don't know why I didn't look at this with the original report, but this is actually something the Wayback Machine is doing - the requests are going to them, and they're actually redirecting back based on the referring URL. Nothing we can really do about it.

Top Bottom