XF 2.0 Strange php-fpm errors

ichpen

Noticing these in my www-php logs.

PHP Warning: require(/home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/pu
blic/deferred.php on line 9

[22-Apr-2018 06:40:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required
'/home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/library/XenForo/Autoloa
der.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/deferred.php on line 9

This is an upgraded XF1.5.12->XF2.0.4 install.

I do not have a /library dir and can confirm deferred.php is there and line 9 does try to invoke autoloader which doesn't exist.

Ideas?

There’s a customisation that people often made to run XF deferred tasks using crontab rather than our custom loader which executes such things on page load.

If you’d like to retain that customisation you’d need to update your system cron to run job.php instead of deferred.php.

You’d also need to remove the stuff which calls job.php from the PAGE_CONTAINER template.

There’s a customisation that people often made to run XF deferred tasks using crontab rather than our custom loader which executes such things on page load.

If you’d like to retain that customisation you’d need to update your system cron to run job.php instead of deferred.php.

You’d also need to remove the stuff which calls job.php from the PAGE_CONTAINER template.

Thanks Chris. Any harm in leaving page container calls other than being unnecessary?

Not really, but it's just changing this:
Code:
{{ $xf.runJobs ? ' data-run-jobs=""' : '' }}>
To:
Code:
>

Oh it's not the change, it's the fact I'll forget about it next time I migrate environments and scratch my backside wondering why things don't work.

Thanks for your help.

So this is cute, I checked and no cron entry that invokes deferred.php, looked through my logs and looks like Googlebot is doing a POST to deferred according to my access logs.... Is there any harm in removing/renaming deferred.php? Is it an XF1 remnant not used in XF2? I'll revisit my robots too to see what can be done.

Top Bottom