Store isues

hescominsoon

It appears you folks are using paypal e-check. However there is no mention in the store of hte purchase even in a pending state. Any plans to rectify this?

paypal said it's been cleared. It would be nice if xenforo would say something like your order is being processed or something instead of just showing the ability to buy another license. It gives the impression you never bought anything and therefore can lead to unintentional sales.

paypal said it's been cleared. It would be nice if xenforo would say something like your order is being processed or something instead of just showing the ability to buy another license. It gives the impression you never bought anything and therefore can lead to unintentional sales.

It's probably a glitch.
I think you need to use that contact us link on the right-bottom corner, and tell them what's up with your paypal purchase code and stuff.

I know you are probably anxious to play :D :D

It appears you folks are using paypal e-check. However there is no mention in the store of hte purchase even in a pending state. Any plans to rectify this?
Paypal echeck according to paypal. Seems it wasn't XenForo's choice.
Why should I use an eCheck?

Question :
Answer :
An eCheck is like writing a check, only more secure. When you use an eCheck, you don't have to have a credit card or alternate funding source on your PayPal account. The money comes directly from your bank account.
I have had them on my store take up to a week, depending on where they are coming from and nothing I could do but wait. Paypal is the one to let the receiver know when the check is cleared to their account.

If it went as an eCheck then that's usually because you don't have a debit card associated with the paypal account. if you just have a bank account linked then it will go as an eCheck.
A credit card would normally go instantly, as would a debit card.

Top Bottom