1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Store isues

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by hescominsoon, Oct 7, 2010.

1. hescominsoon

hescominsoon Active Member

It appears you folks are using paypal e-check. However there is no mention in the store of hte purchase even in a pending state. Any plans to rectify this?

2. Blandt

Blandt Well-Known Member

Call Paypal and see if the transaction is even processed !

They have done this to me before. (elsewhere not here)

3. hescominsoon

paypal said it's been cleared. It would be nice if xenforo would say something like your order is being processed or something instead of just showing the ability to buy another license. It gives the impression you never bought anything and therefore can lead to unintentional sales.

4. Blandt

Blandt Well-Known Member

It's probably a glitch.
    I think you need to use that contact us link on the right-bottom corner, and tell them what's up with your paypal purchase code and stuff.

I know you are probably anxious to play :D :D

5. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Paypal echeck according to paypal. Seems it wasn't XenForo's choice.
    I have had them on my store take up to a week, depending on where they are coming from and nothing I could do but wait. Paypal is the one to let the receiver know when the check is cleared to their account.

6. hescominsoon

well got the e-mail the check cleared now nothing in the store..:(

7. Elizabeth

No, the XenForo owners have to get their paypal notice saying the check has cleared as well.

8. hescominsoon

yeah this really should be automated in terms of the statuses and whatnot.

9. Elizabeth

It is...from Paypal's point of view. They control the entire process of turning an echeck into your payment.

10. hescominsoon

i don't care about PP POV i am concerned with the store.

11. crossovernetwork

crossovernetwork Active Member

If it went as an eCheck then that's usually because you don't have a debit card associated with the paypal account. if you just have a bank account linked then it will go as an eCheck.
    A credit card would normally go instantly, as would a debit card.