Stop AutoLinking Patch (NO MORE SUPPORTED)

Stop AutoLinking Patch (NO MORE SUPPORTED) 0.91

No permission to download
i'm very please w/ what you've done. installed the update today & when I get home I'm going to play around with it and see if I can redo my stuff to work the way ur doing it. looks like I have plenty enough to work with.

Ok but I've made what you wanted in a few minutes thanks to a framework I'm going to use for my next bbcodes ^^ The bbcode you want is in the php file attached to this message (it's the callback, you need to change the path at the top of the file). If you use my base.php file above, this bbcode will work. Otherwise you will have to wait for the 0.5 version (which should come in a few minutes ^^). I will explain this framework later. Just focus the first three functions (below is the framework code). The first one is the basic one where you set your replacement and tell the framework if in replacement your bbcode will use options. In your case, yes, just one option. The second function is to play with theses options. The third one is to set the bbcode behaviour if no option has been set.

I tested it and it works :)

Attachments

Version 0.5 not working
The code from the 0.4 to 0.5 version is the same for the stop auto-linking patch. Only two functionalities have been added. If you don't say more than "it's not working", well it's hard for me to do something... Are you sure the addon is activated in the options?

If you try to install version 0.5 on a new forum, an error occurs. "Not found handler method."
At the same time version 0.4 is installed with no problems.
sorry, my english bad =)

Don't apologize for your English, if we were tallking together in real life you will need 0.3 seconds to guess that I'm French ;)
I am going to look if I can replicate the problem... as soon as my first laptop hard drive, which was enough kind with me to warn me he was going to pass out, will be transferred to a new one thanks to my second laptop... Providing the hdd of that second laptop doesn't have problems too... Which seems not to be the case. Bref, I am in a great mood.

Can you just tell me if this error message is during the installation process of the XML file and check you are not using the Bbcode that allows to use HTML code in post message. Thanks.

I have uninstall the addon, then reinstall it and no error for me... I would need more information to locate the problem.

Can you perform some tests please?
go to admin section ; Development (debug mode must be activated) ; Code Event Listeners ; Stop Auto Linking Patch ; disable load_class_bb_code and tell me if your problem is still there.

If the problem is there... I don't understand because that's the only modification of 0.5 version... If it's working after that, please send me a pm. But I really need more information.

Oh and if you're using the bbcode ParseHTML, please disable it.

I tried to upgrade from version 0.1 to 0.5. Used to restrict this menu option "update" by selecting the file from the XML version 0.5. "Not found handler method."
After that I tried without shutting down the version 0.1 installed on top of version 0.5. "Not found handler method."
After removing the 0.1, I again tried to put the version 0.5. "Not found handler method."
Version 0.4 establishment of normal.

I tried to upgrade from version 0.1 to 0.5. Used to restrict this menu option "update" by selecting the file from the XML version 0.5. "Not found handler method."
After that I tried without shutting down the version 0.1 installed on top of version 0.5. "Not found handler method."
After removing the 0.1, I again tried to put the version 0.5. "Not found handler method."
Version 0.4 establishment of normal.

Try to do what I told you in my previous post.

I hate myself. Bbcode.php file should be BbCode.php file. The Bbcode.php (no CAP) was a mistake... and I deleted the wrong file before to create the archive. Sorry.

Server Error

Declaration of Sedo_Picasa_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink() should be compatible with that of Sedo_StopAutoLinkingPatch_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink()

Server Error

Declaration of Sedo_Picasa_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink() should be compatible with that of Sedo_StopAutoLinkingPatch_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink()

Ok, it seems my code doesn't fully respect the php class standard (which I don't have a clue of what it means ^^) and it seems your server reports all errors. So two solutions: I find why my code doesn't respect the strict php standard (which I would love to, but I can't promise ; again I'm not a coder) or you modify your php.ini to turn off temporary E_STRICT errors. More information here.

Edit: don't forget to give me more information about how you get this error. I'm going to install again XAMP and set php to display E_STRICT errors.

Top Bottom