Stop AutoLinking Patch (NO MORE SUPPORTED)

Stop AutoLinking Patch (NO MORE SUPPORTED) 0.91

No permission to download
Oh I see what happened. I didn't give you the full error.

Server Error

Declaration of Sedo_Picasa_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink() should be compatible with that of Sedo_StopAutoLinkingPatch_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 858
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 397
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  7. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php at line 131
  8. XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->getPostOrError() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php at line 104
  9. XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertPostValidAndViewable() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 15
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

Ok, it seems my code doesn't fully respect the php class standard (which I don't have a clue of what it means ^^) and it seems your server reports all errors. So two solutions: I find why my code doesn't respect the strict php standard (which I would love to, but I can't promise ; again I'm not a coder) or you modify your php.ini to turn off temporary E_STRICT errors. More information here.

Edit: don't forget to give me more information about how you get this error. I'm going to install again XAMP and set php to display E_STRICT errors.
I believe your method has to have the exact same parameter setup as the one you're trying to override.

Oh I see what happened. I didn't give you the full error.

I have installed xamp and even with the E_STRICT errors reporting, I don't have any error message... Can you give me your test code? I mean were you testing some bbcodes or do you have this error on every pages?

I believe your method has to have the exact same parameter setup as the one you're trying to override.
Yes but the error is coming from a new function which doesn't override another one.

In my listener, I extended a Xenforo class with two personal classes:
  • one to override (modify) a function of the listened Xenforo class
  • one to add a function inside the listened Xenforo class (this one seems to cause the error) which is call from the previous one
May be the error is because I call a static function with $this... So I should delete the reference static to the autokill function [EDIT : no... if I do that, I've got an error]. Or may be it's because a XFCP function can't call a function inside another XFCP function... I don't know and it's very hard to debug if i can't reproduce the error.

The8thLegion, test with those files (to upload). Delete the previous directory (library/Sedo/StopAutoLinkingPatch/) and replace with those files and tell me if you still have the problem.

May be I know the problem, do you use other of my addons? For ex: picasa or premium bbcode. If yes, try to desactivate product and tell me the result.

Attachments

BINGO. It's coming from the picasa bbcode. Well I was using the same function before to develop this addon, and the functions don't have the same arguments that why. I'm going to do a quick update for my picasa bbcode even if I was planning to do a bigger one later.

Declaration of Sedo_Picasa_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink() should be compatible with that of Sedo_StopAutoLinkingPatch_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink()
BINGO. It's coming from the picasa bbcode. Well I was using the same function before to develop this addon, and the functions don't have the same arguments that why. I'm going to do a quick update for my picasa bbcode even if I was planning to do a bigger one later.

well yes, I already knew that the Picasa thingy was causing the problem :P

Hey Cédric,
the [URL] is still parsed in the BBCodes Help Section:
33udidl.jpg

Sorry I can't test your bbcode because "URL file-access" is disabled in my server. That's why I use a CURL option in my picasa bbcode. See more information here.

But I've checked the display of BBCodes Help Section (forum url/help/bb-codes) and strangely I didn't see any problem... And even when I disable this addon, it still works fine. It looks that this page doesn't have the URL autolinking problem.

Of course, the options still break if a bbcode is used in them (default behaviour). I'm going to look if I can activate my addon into that page but it looks this help page is a little special ^^

Anyway, I've found and corrected errors in that addon, so there will be an update in a few hours.

cclaerhout updated Stop AutoLinking Patch with a new update entry:

Version 0.6 released

2012/04/10 version 0.6 released
  • The stop autolinking is now working with the preview of a futur new thread
  • The code has been corrected to make "stop autolinking" works in more cases (tag using bbcodes inside its attributes and wrapped inside another tag using bbcodes inside its attribute)
  • The stop autolinking is now working with the bbcode help page (the full fix has been provided eventhough only the fix for bbcode options should really be needed)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom