Stop AutoLinking Patch (NO MORE SUPPORTED)

Stop AutoLinking Patch (NO MORE SUPPORTED) 0.91

No permission to download
Hi Cédric

Is it possible to get "Activate" and "Unactivate" in the dropdown as phrases?
Until now this is hardcoded and not so easy to translate :)

Thanks for your support

One issue, when the user clicks a BBCode button and theBBCode appears, then if they paste a link between the BBCode, then it is not parsed correctly.

One issue, when the user clicks a BBCode button and theBBCode appears, then if they paste a link between the BBCode, then it is not parsed correctly.
By "it is not parsed correctly", do you mean according to the Ragtek Automatic URL addon ? In the "Stop Ragtek Automatic URL BBcodes List" you must only add bbcodes who absolutely need a url to work (ie: picasa, bimg, latext, gview) and no more. If you add for example the 'article' bbcode to that list AND you add a url just before the closing tag, then this url won't be parsed (except if you had a white space or anything else between the url and the closing tag).

I prefer to repeat myself but I will not support the "Stop Ragtek Automatic URL BBcodes" function in the future. There is no problem to use it now, but if XenForo changes its regex, then it's over; BUT it won't impact all the previous post done with this feature, so it's absolutely safe to use it.

I think it has to do with XF. As soon as a link is pasted, it is converted into a URL itself. I'll post a small video.

After the 0.8 update, clicking on a some users avatar or conversations gives a JavaScript console error, disabling it fixes the problem.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /library/Sedo/StopAutoLinkingPatch/Controller/Conversation.php on line 41

It was a caching issue I think, however the biggest problem is with the article bbcode, anyway to turn the automatic url alias off inside the bbcode options as well, not just the between the bbcodes.

Here is a video with the issue:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After the 0.8 update, clicking on a some users avatar or conversations gives a JavaScript console error, disabling it fixes the problem.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /library/Sedo/StopAutoLinkingPatch/Controller/Conversation.php on line 41
My mistake. A little 'z' has no reason to be in /library/Sedo/StopAutoLinkingPatch/Controller/Conversation.php; it will be updated in a few minutes.

It was a caching issue I think, however the biggest problem is with the article bbcode, anyway to turn the automatic url alias off inside the bbcode options as well, not just the between the bbcodes.

Here is a video with the issue:
I will not correct this error. To correct it, the regex I gave you in another discussion for Ragtek addon must be updated and a part of the code as well:
Code:
if(preg_match('#\[/.*?\]#', $link['url'], $capture)
But it's not easy and I've already spend a lot of time to play with regex in the Stop AutoLinking Patch addon.

Nevertheless if you still want to be able to use URL inside bbcode options, just replace the 'normal tags' with brackets with my 'options tags' with {}.
Example:
Code:
[article=[URL='http://www.google.fr']test[/URL]]article[/article]
[article={URL='http://www.google.fr'}test{/URL}]article[/article]

Top Bottom