Sticky Thread Order

Sticky Thread Order [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($10.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
S

Syndol

Syndol submitted a new resource:

Sticky Thread Order - Ability to order/re-arrange all sticky threads.

About:

Sticky Thread Order provides your moderators (those with permission to stick/unstick threads) with the ability to order/re-arrange all sticky threads.
This is done by assigning each sticky thread a numeric value. The higher the value the lower on the list will it appear.
If no value is assigned (default), then that thread will be displayed at the bottom of the list. Multiple threads with the same value (or no value at all) are ordered by their last post date (default).

Feature...

Read more about this resource...

great concept, I really like this idea especially for sticky ad threads. Would love to see in the future a resource (or upgrade of this one) where it can be a sticky thread sitewide....meaning that 1 sticky thread will show up inside every single forum.

Great idea! One question though. If the section has arranged stickies done by this already and a moderator stickies a new thread, where would it appear within the other stickies until it too is re-arranged order?

Stickies with order values are displayed at the top of the list using their respective values in ascending order.
Stickies with no order value show up at the bottom of the list.
Stickies with the same order value and stickies with no value are sorted by last post date.

Reactions: Bob
Will there be a Moderator Essentials for 1.2 or will we need to purchase this now for the sticky features?

I plan to update all of my add-ons.
XF 1.2 has changed many files and so some add-ons will take much longer to update.

FYI
Please note that I will be away until the 25th of October.
I shall respond to any questions or reported issues upon my return.
Thank you.

Can you please post when this is available to purchase again. At the moment, I'm getting this message when I click on the Buy Now button.

You may not start a conversation with Syndol because of his or her privacy settings.

Yes, I saw that. I didn't think that a purchase link would require the person to be here. I presumed that it would be an automated process.

Yes, I saw that. I didn't think that a purchase link would require the person to be here. I presumed that it would be an automated process.

Syndol handles purchases via private message. There isn't an automatic purchase link.

This is great!

I will be getting it....but it would be really nice if a whole package of "top" thread options were in one add-on. This means

1. Stickies
2. Global announcements (separate group on top of stickies, etc.)
3. Forum announcement (also separate on top of stickies - OR, could just be css or a prefix and css which can apply to the top stickie(s)......

Top Bottom