Resource icon

Sticky Thread Order [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

Sticky Thread Order - Ability to order/re-arrange all sticky threads.

About:
Sticky Thread Order provides those with permission to stick/unstick threads with the ability to order/re-arrange all sticky threads.
This is done by assigning each sticky thread a numeric value. The higher the value the lower on the list will it appear.

Stickies with order values are displayed at the top of the list using their respective values in ascending order.
Stickies with no order value show up at the bottom of the list.
Stickies with the same order value and stickies...

Read more about this resource...

Can this be setup for just admins to use this function. Example if there are other user groups for example like pro or premium, my site allows them to sticky their thread, I want to make sure that they dont override an admin or mod announcement that has been sticky.

This add-on only checks if a user can stick/unstick the thread, it does not check usergroup permissions for it they can change the order.

That would be great if can set those permissions,Because Admin and site announcements can always stay as priority

Hey @Xon, I just uploaded the 'upload' files and used overwrite, but that's not prompting me in the Dashboard > Add-ons page to update the plugin. The option did not appear so I can't upload the addon-STO.xml file. Any clue as to what's wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I endede up downloading 1.0.4 instead of 2.0.1 somehow from the dropdown.

Reactions: Xon
Hi Xon,

I'm trying to use this addon but I'm not seeing any options that are different now it's installed.

In the forum itself I have a number of stickied threads.. I'm trying to rearrange them. Can you send a screenshot of what the editing options here should look like?

It shows up when editing each thread (not editing the first post tho), it is a bit clunky.

It shows up when editing each thread (not editing the first post tho), it is a bit clunky.
Sorry Xon, I don't really understand what that means. Right now I'm not seeing any difference with it installed to how it normally functions. There are no options I can see to rearrange the order of stickies.

Top Bottom