Sticky Any Post

Sticky Any Post [Paid] 2.4.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Can you stick more than 1 post in the same thread?

I'm running a contest, where there are contest entries mixed with normal posts, I'd like to show contest entry posts first, and normal posts after, in order to organize the entries, is it possible with this add-on?

I'm running xF 2.1 with Sticky Any Post 2.2.0

So, maybe I'm missing something here, but I wanted to stick a post in a thread. It's just a normal discussion forum. I wanted to stick the first post so that when we get to 21 posts and the forum begins a new page after 20, the 1st post is again listed at the top of the 2nd page. Here is what a test I did a few minutes ago looks like:

1576010269823.png
No Sticky Post Checkmark Box in 1st Post, Good Sticky Post Checkmark Box in 2nd Post.

But there is not checkmark to sticky the 1st post. I can stick the 2nd post, or any other post, but never the 1st post.

I tried changing and saving and refreshing the settings from the Add-on Options menu, and I can never seem to get a checkmark to the first post location. I don't want to stick the whole thread, just the first post in the thread, just to be clear.

Am I the only one seeing this? Or am I just using it wrong?

For the first post; it has a number option to set a specific post number to be stickied

Oh, this box! How did I miss this this!

1576242265071.webp

You need a screenshot of this on your Overview page, I didn't even realize this prompt was part of this add-on!

Awesome!

It is on the todo list to create screenshots for all my XF2 add-ons, just fallen behind on them :(

Xon updated Sticky Any Post with a new update entry:

2.2.1 - Bugfix update

• Fix case where every post before the sticky post could be loaded & displayed
  • Rationalize post moving/copying/merging to have the same logic;
    • copy the sticky attribute to the target thread if that thread does not have a sticky post, or the the first stickied post selected
    • remove sticky attribute from source thread if the post is removed from that thread

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good afternoon. I would like in the future a setting or group of settings for changing the pinned message, and not just changing the color of the first message, in a similar plugin under vbulletin there was a setting for changing the entire message's appearance. The avatar with information could be shifted to the right, relative to subsequent posts in the topic.

That is possible with custom styling, as css is injected to permit this and some style properties are also exposed. But the exacts is beyond this add-on support.

Fatal error: Access level to SV\StickyAnyPost\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread::setupThreadEdit() must be public (as in class EAEAddons\Contacts\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread) in /var/www/.../htdocs/src/addons/SV/StickyAnyPost/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php on line 0

Fatal error: Access level to SV\StickyAnyPost\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread::setupThreadEdit() must be public (as in class EAEAddons\Contacts\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread) in /var/www/.../htdocs/src/addons/SV/StickyAnyPost/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php on line 0
Give some context, or expect no help.....

You are alive. You may have an idea, why i cant get an email from you?
There is nothing in my spam-filter, nothing here at all.

I have installed sticky first post and use it a long time with less threads.
Now i have installed the reverse post addon.
I have added a new forum and set:
a) user reverse sort of post, check.
b) use first post sticky for every thread, check.

Then a i have added a new thread with three posts

The result should be a thread (reload needed!) with

The result is

The versions of the addons are

Reverse Post Order 1.0.1
Sticky Any Post 2.2.1
XF v2.1.10 Patch 2

What else can i do, check, proof now, please?

Please open a support ticket on my site with the account with those licenses so I can investigate

Top Bottom