Stay safe DigitalPoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big difference between a penitentiary prison and a camp (where I'm going). The camps don't even have fences. From what I read they have softball and soccer leagues, no cells, etc... Kind of like a cross between military barracks and college dorms. Only real issue will be boredom.

Probably being so bored without a computer will do be some good... Nothing to do but workout might get me back into shape. :)

You'll find out soon! :p

All seriousness, this really sucks. I have learned a lot from your site and supported it several times as a premium member. Be safe and just remember to do your own time, not someone elses and you'll be ok.
Yeah... I'm not worried about it. People should remember that ultimately it was my choice. I knew what I was getting into with the plea and I didn't have to accept plea deal. Mostly was just tired of how much it was costing in legal fees, how many years it had dragged on, etc... The plea deal wasn't anything catastrophic to me (if it was, we'd be going to trial instead).

Just don't drop the soap ;)

But seriously, bad to hear this, but totally understandable the choice you made. And so what you earn a lot of money, the thing is what kind of person you are. And seeing your posts and you are always willing to help people you don't have to doubt yourself.

On a hunch i did a wiki search.. Sure enough....
Capture_05022014_152729.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom