1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stay safe DigitalPoint.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Slavik, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Amaury likes this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Well-Known Member

3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

digitalpoint likes this.
  4. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Best of luck Shawn :)
    digitalpoint likes this.
  5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

What a mess.

Hope all goes well for you.
    digitalpoint likes this.
  6. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Youve helped a lot of people make a lot of Money Shaun, Maybe we can take up a fund to keep you in stock of Honey Buns and instant coffee.
  7. digitalpoint

WTF is a honey bun? Lol
  8. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

9. taylor_smith

taylor_smith Well-Known Member

$550,000 per/Month from AdSense? I'm doing it wrong.

Good luck to you.
    Degrinch likes this.
  10. digitalpoint

Weird... I can't (on an iPhone 5).
    DRE likes this.
  11. digitalpoint

Pretty sure Google doesn't tell people how much each account holder makes, so at best it's an *incredibly* inaccurate random guess by someone that knows nothing. Lol
    intradox likes this.
  12. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Maybe closer :)
  13. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

in the real world its a nasty excuse for a cinnamon roll.. In Prison however its currency.
  14. digitalpoint

There is a big difference between a penitentiary prison and a camp (where I'm going). The camps don't even have fences. From what I read they have softball and soccer leagues, no cells, etc... Kind of like a cross between military barracks and college dorms. Only real issue will be boredom.

Probably being so bored without a computer will do be some good... Nothing to do but workout might get me back into shape. :)
  15. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

You'll find out soon! :p

All seriousness, this really sucks. I have learned a lot from your site and supported it several times as a premium member. Be safe and just remember to do your own time, not someone elses and you'll be ok.
    digitalpoint likes this.
  16. digitalpoint

Yeah... I'm not worried about it. People should remember that ultimately it was my choice. I knew what I was getting into with the plea and I didn't have to accept plea deal. Mostly was just tired of how much it was costing in legal fees, how many years it had dragged on, etc... The plea deal wasn't anything catastrophic to me (if it was, we'd be going to trial instead).
  17. woei

woei Well-Known Member

Just don't drop the soap ;)

But seriously, bad to hear this, but totally understandable the choice you made. And so what you earn a lot of money, the thing is what kind of person you are. And seeing your posts and you are always willing to help people you don't have to doubt yourself.
  18. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

Before you go, can you release some more of your custom addons? Kidding...take care.
  19. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Im going to be mailing you notebooks and pens so you can hand write some addons :D
  20. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

On a hunch i did a wiki search.. Sure enough....
    Adam Howard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.