"Stay Logged In" checked by default (XenForo 1.2/1.3)

"Stay Logged In" checked by default (XenForo 1.2/1.3) 1.1

No permission to download

Vincent

VincentU submitted a new resource:

"Stay Logged In" checked by default (XenForo 1.2.x) - Have the "Stay Logged In" checkbox checked by default

This addon only works with XenForo 1.2 due to the Template Modification System. If you're running XenForo v1.0 or 1.1, you can do this with a Template Edit, found here.

General:
All this addon does is this:
View attachment 49715

It checks the "Stay logged in" box by default.

It's a very small addon but I dislike having to check this all the...

Read more about this resource...

I like this, nicely done. Also do this impact the site performance? Because the user is not always logged in, i'm not sure what that checkbox does, cookie for when user visit again keeps logged in? Like Facebook?

I like this, nicely done. Also do this impact the site performance? Because the user is not always logged in, i'm not sure what that checkbox does, cookie for when user visit again keeps logged in? Like Facebook?

It shouldn't really affect site performance.
This addon does nothing more than just checking the Stay logged in box by default, so the only thing you'll see grow is the online time of some users perhaps :)

Have to ask this will keep you logged into say extra.css and not log you out after a certain amount of time were you've been inactive? Silly question but thought I'd ask before giving this one a try.

This "addon" is so overrated :)
All it does is check the "Stay logged in" by default when logging in.

This results in you not having to click the "Stay logged in" checkbox every time. It doesn't do much more ;)

This "addon" is so overrated :)
All it does is check the "Stay logged in" by default when logging in.

This results in you not having to click the "Stay logged in" checkbox every time. It doesn't do much more ;)
But its still very useful.

I can't tell you how many members, particularly IE users, who would complain they got logged out after X time. Either they were not checking the box, no matter how many time I told them to do so, or IE doesn't listen.... But this little add-on resolves all that. So it's good enough for me :D

But its still very useful.

I can't tell you how many members, particularly IE users, who would complain they got logged out after X time. Either they were not checking the box, no matter how many time I told them to do so, or IE doesn't listen.... But this little add-on resolves all that. So it's good enough for me :D

But you know where that text would look real good? Attached to a rating ;)

Well the log out stuff happens here in Xenforo site with chrome itself, it's frustrating need to login every time. And Facebook implementation that auto-login, or not, depending of its mood, drives me mad.
Then that option is good. :)

Top Bottom