"Stay Logged In" checked by default (XenForo 1.2/1.3)

Unmaintained "Stay Logged In" checked by default (XenForo 1.2/1.3) 1.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
Visible branding
No
This addon only works with XenForo 1.2 and 1.3 due to the Template Modification System. If you're running XenForo v1.0 or 1.1, you can do this with a Template Edit, found here.

General:
All this addon does is this:
vincent.webp

It checks the "Stay logged in" box by default.

It's a very small addon but I dislike having to check this all the time. That's why I created this as an addon. Because it's 2 times easier for everyone to install, and I hope that I will see a lot of checkboxes checked by default thanks to this :) Hooray for being lazy!

Installation:
Just unzip the file and upload the .xml file to your Admin Control Panel.
Author
Vincent
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

Latest updates

1. XenForo 1.3 and multiple styles compatibility

This has now been altered so it is compatible with XenForo 1.2 and 1.3 and more styles.
  2. Fix for Beta 2-3

For more information: Look here.

Latest reviews

Works perfectly on 1.5.22 Thanks for making this add-on. It makes logging in much easier. I'm sure my members will love it.
Nice addon that does exactly what it is supposed to do. Thanks for creating this and sharing it with the XF community!
installed in 1.4.5 and working like a charm in all the browsers and mobile devices, highly recommended to save a little time, that checkbox should be checked always. thanks!
This is what I need for my members who are not tech savvy!
Another one of those small but extremely usefuly features you wish were part of the core. Thanks, Vincent!
Great!
Small, but so important change. Thanks Vincent! :)
Simple, but important. Can't tell you how many times people would forget to check that little box and complain about being logged out. IE users even more so because sometimes IE doesn't always remember you checking it manually, but this nips that in the bud. Thank you.
Top Bottom