1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Stay logged in by default

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Gossamer, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Gossamer

Gossamer Active Member

Is there a way to set it so that all users stay logged in indefinitely by default? I have seen the modification to have the "stay logged in" box checked by default when logging in. However, I am looking for this modification without the check box involved due to an issue with a method of logging in on my board that bypasses the login area entirely, so they never even see that box.

It's a subaccounts mod, and people are able to switch between accounts via a dropdown that lists all of their accounts. But when I switch to another account, that account picks up the default session length of 1 hour instead of the "parent" account's session length. I'd prefer to modify my forum so that all accounts stay logged in indefinitely.
  2. Gossamer

Gossamer Active Member

And oops, I have this in the wrong forum. Can a staff member move this to the Questions & Support forum? Thanks!