"Stay Logged In" checked by default (XenForo 1.2/1.3)

"Stay Logged In" checked by default (XenForo 1.2/1.3) 1.1

No permission to download
Can't get this to work on 1.2.2 or 1.2.4 on different servers/setups

On default theme or any other.. any ideas?

It's enabled under listed add-ons, is there somewhere else I need to turn it on?

Can't get this to work on 1.2.2 or 1.2.4 on different servers/setups

On default theme or any other.. any ideas?

It's enabled under listed add-ons, is there somewhere else I need to turn it on?

Yeah, stopped working for me somewhere along the way, so it appears it's simply in need of an update.

:( damn. It's a very simple add-on by looks of it, but not simple enough for me :p anyone able to update it?

:( damn. It's a very simple add-on by looks of it, but not simple enough for me :p anyone able to update it?
Well, the author of the addon was just looking at the thread, so he's aware of a problem. Give him time, this is likely the first he's heard about any issue. ;)

Well, the author of the addon was just looking at the thread, so he's aware of a problem. Give him time, this is likely the first he's heard about any issue. ;)

Haha, I'm going to update it today, but give me some time, as imno007 says, I didn't know there were any problems until today :)

Ah sorry haha, thanks for the add-on!

FYI, just updated the addon. Found an easier way to replace the string.
Both your problems should be resolved now :)

Thanks for letting me know it didn't work anymore!

Thanks very much, appreciate you providing a fix so quickly. :cool:

EDIT: Can confirm that it's working with XF 1.3 RC 1. Thanks again

Last edited:
I've noticed this doesn't seem to work for Chrome. Firefox and Safari are fine.

Can someone confirm it does work?

It is checked for me. And it's in the code like I meant it to be, so perhaps try reinstalling Chrome, or cleaning it first?

Ohh, I know why. I chrome was inserting my login details which also was unchecking the login box as I had that set when I first saved it

I knew there was something else up and not the add-on

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom