Resource icon

Stats Bar 1.0.1

No permission to download

MOZ

MOZ submitted a new resource:

Stats Bar (version 1.0) - Add a graphical representation for a user statistic at various places

This release can be upgraded using the Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming
autoinstall.png

Read more about this resource...

I tried to register on the RAID101 site but it will not or has not (in the last 4 hours) sent me any confirmation e-mails. What issue I have noticed is that when I use the manual code:
Code:
<xen:hook name="StatsBar_manual_hook" params="{xen:array 'user={$visitor}'}" />

...it only shows the stats for 'me'. So if I want the stat bar to show under everyone's signature area, it only shows 'my' stats and not the stats of the person...

Use
HTML:
<xen:hook name="StatsBar_manual_hook" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}'}" />

With this code in the message template, under the sig coding:
Code:
(the one which uses {$user} doesn't show anything)

This is what I get:

statsbar.webp

But the stats under the sig are mine NOT the guy who's stats should be the same as it is in the member info area under avatar:

If you use $visitor it will show the visitors stats (Which would be the logged in user viewing the site). This is for locations such as the visitotr panel or the sidebar.

For the users you have to use the $user version.
HTML:

If you use $visitor it will show the visitors stats (Which would be the logged in user viewing the site). This is for locations such as the visitotr panel or the sidebar.

For the users you have to use the $user version.
HTML:

Please Re-Read:

With this code in the message template, under the sig coding:
Code:
(the one which uses {$user} doesn't show anything)

This is what I get:

View attachment 40416

But the stats under the sig are mine NOT the guy who's stats should be the same as it is in the member info area under avatar:

...."When I use the 'user' array...it doesn't show anything..."

BTW: If you're wondering why I'm stressing the 'manual' portion it is because the majority of my users are viewing the forum through their mobiles and a mobile template which shows 'no sidebars'. Other than that it seems to be great ;-)

Long overdue... fantastic addon. One thing I found is if you use Mood Chooser it places this in the member card over it. I changed it to
Code:
.StatsBar_MedalBar_member_card {position: absolute; top: 140px; right: 240px; width:40%;}
.StatsBar_LevelBar_member_card {position: absolute; top: 165px; right: 240px; width:40%;}
and this places it at the bottom of the member card. The right: position may have to be edited depending on your settings for the bar size.

Getting below Error using Chris Deeming Addon Installer. Can you please check .

hKMQoDS.png
I'll check and reupload if required.

Long overdue... fantastic addon. One thing I found is if you use Mood Chooser it places this in the member card over it. I changed it to
Code:
.StatsBar_MedalBar_member_card {position: absolute; top: 140px; right: 240px; width:40%;}
.StatsBar_LevelBar_member_card {position: absolute; top: 165px; right: 240px; width:40%;}
and this places it at the bottom of the member card. The right: position may have to be edited depending on your settings for the bar size.
Yes, it does, that position is the hot property for a graphic mod :P. Anyways the idea of having multiple html classes and editable CSS is to allow the flexibility required for each site :D

Yes, my membercard has been resized, moved and modified (to look like our forum signatures!) so I had to change the numbers and I have it to the left just under the avatar in the membercard now. Looks much better and I've been focusing soo much on the 'manual issue' that I haven't had time to look at the membercard w/mood addon issue. But that fixed things very well, Thanks for that Tracey Perry! ;-)

Top Bottom