1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stats Bar 1.0.1

Add a graphical representation for a user statistic at various places

1. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

psx, CPMunk, Evina and 3 others like this.
  2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Great work, Great support!
    Thanks MOZ!

As I promise, early on march ;)

3. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

I tried to register on the RAID101 site but it will not or has not (in the last 4 hours) sent me any confirmation e-mails. What issue I have noticed is that when I use the manual code:
    Code:
    <xen:hook name="StatsBar_manual_hook" params="{xen:array 'user={$visitor}'}" />
    ...it only shows the stats for 'me'. So if I want the stat bar to show under everyone's signature area, it only shows 'my' stats and not the stats of the person...

4. RoldanLT

Use
    HTML:
    <xen:hook name="StatsBar_manual_hook" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}'}" />

5. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

That shows nothing at all ;-(.

6. RoldanLT

It works on my site, Im using trophy points.

7. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Yes I cannot figure out what's wrong.

8. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

With this code in the message template, under the sig coding:
    Code:
    <xen:hook name="StatsBar_manual_hook" params="{xen:array 'user={$visitor}'}" />
    (the one which uses {$user} doesn't show anything)

This is what I get:

statsbar.PNG

But the stats under the sig are mine NOT the guy who's stats should be the same as it is in the member info area under avatar:

9. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

If you use $visitor it will show the visitors stats (Which would be the logged in user viewing the site). This is for locations such as the visitotr panel or the sidebar.

For the users you have to use the $user version.
    HTML:
    <xen:hook name="StatsBar_manual_hook" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}'}" />

10. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Please Re-Read:

...."When I use the 'user' array...it doesn't show anything..."

11. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

I just tried this and it is not working for some reason. I'll try and fix this and get back.

Evina and CritiKiL like this.
  12. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

BTW: If you're wondering why I'm stressing the 'manual' portion it is because the majority of my users are viewing the forum through their mobiles and a mobile template which shows 'no sidebars'. Other than that it seems to be great ;-)

13. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

No, no, I have absolutely no problem.

Evina and CritiKiL like this.
  14. DFI

DFI Active Member

Getting below Error using Chris Deeming Addon Installer. Can you please check .

[​IMG]

15. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Long overdue... fantastic addon. One thing I found is if you use Mood Chooser it places this in the member card over it. I changed it to
    Code:
    .StatsBar_MedalBar_member_card {position: absolute; top: 140px; right: 240px; width:40%;}
    .StatsBar_LevelBar_member_card {position: absolute; top: 165px; right: 240px; width:40%;}

and this places it at the bottom of the member card. The right: position may have to be edited depending on your settings for the bar size.

CritiKiL likes this.
  16. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

I'll check and reupload if required.

Yes, it does, that position is the hot property for a graphic mod :p. Anyways the idea of having multiple html classes and editable CSS is to allow the flexibility required for each site :D

17. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Yes, my membercard has been resized, moved and modified (to look like our forum signatures!) so I had to change the numbers and I have it to the left just under the avatar in the membercard now. Looks much better and I've been focusing soo much on the 'manual issue' that I haven't had time to look at the membercard w/mood addon issue. But that fixed things very well, Thanks for that Tracey Perry! ;-)

18. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

CritiKiL and Evina like this.
  19. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Yes! It's fixed! I Love You (no homo! lol)

MOZ likes this.
  20. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

Happy to help.

CritiKiL likes this.