This release can be upgraded using the Add-On Installer by Chris DeemingPlease consider donating if you find this add-on useful. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
This addon adds a graphical representation for a statistic of your choice. You can add a bar with different images for each level having different intervals. You may also assign medals and titles for users when the statistic reaches a defined value. Titles show up on hovering over the stats bar. Multiple titles and medals may be defined.
Above image shows 4 medals and 2 levels - light green (Twice) and dark green
- Show stats bar for any statistic of your choice
- Show the stats bar at any of these positions:
- Optionally display at the locations as well
- Infinite number of levels may be assigned
- Infinite number of medals may be assigned
- Infinite number of titles may be assigned.
- Allows for placement at manual position using a custom hook
- Two modes for medals: iterative (Show previous as well) and non-iterative (Don't show previous)
Admin options include:
These are the options available to admins:
- Setting the stats field
- Position in message postbit
- Enabling for other locations on the forum
- Assigning medals and the cutoff
- Assigning titles and their cutoff
Use Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming or the following:
- The zip file contains an "upload" folder. Upload the contents of the folder in the root XF folder, thereby creating a library/StatsBar and styles/StatsBar directories on your server.
- The zip file contains a "addon-StatsBar.xml" file. Import the appropriate XML in your Admin CP.
- Setup the statistic field you want to use
- Choose the position for the message postbit
- Choose other locations you want to show the stats bar. You may also use the custom hook to place the stats bar at a manual position.
- Setup your levels and cutoff. Then setup an image for each level. I would suggest using CSS sprites
- Choose mode for medals, and setup accordingly. A medal is awarded after reaching multiples of its cutoffs
- Choose whether to enable titles, setup accordingly
- This addon can be disabled or uninstalled very easily without any lasting effects.
- This addon has 0 query overhead.
To report any bugs please feel free to contact the developer and also submit the bugs at http://www.raid101.com/community/index.php?forums/xenforo-development.114/
To suggest new features/more sorting options please feel free to contact the developer or submit your requests at http://www.raid101.com/community/index.php?forums/xenforo-development.114/
This addon was sponsored by Evina, of www.phcorner.net. Also special thanks to Shelley for allowing use of her medal icons.