Starbound Fan Forums

intradox

Title: Starbound Forums
URL: http://starboundforums.com
Desc.: Fan forums for a new indie game called Starbound.

Launched: feb 18th
Members: 280+

Addons:
xenporta, Avatar gallery, Mass alert, Sitemaps, Spoiler, Steam auth, Xfr user albums, Digital point spy, Rotating ads, xenmedio

Paid:
Social Groups for clans

Theme could probably use some ux improvements as some text is a little hard to read but overall happy with board reception.

Looking for feedback on what "outsiders" perceive the board as. All constructive feedback is appreciated!

Also, currently I use sendgrid for emails as google was flagging all forum mail as spam and I'm probably now exceeding their 500/day allotment. Any tips for emails? Board is using around 1000-1500/day but I see that increasing soon to ~2000-2500/day

I see it as a good looking forum for a indie game in development (mainly because I've known about it due to being a Terraria player :P).

I really like the background image you decided to go with, looks nice.

The only bad thing I can point out is if you scroll all the way down you will see that the text from the style itself blends into the background image.

Pretty cool website, I really like the transparency and background image. Also like the seperation between forum categories. The only littlest flaw I can point out is in the Notice System, your tabs are ineligible :P. But it's just something stupid, and small.

Depends what niche you go into. I work on forums for just announced indie games which allows me to grow really fast as the fans of the new game look for a forum.

I might start doing that :P, but I plan on making an small indie game in the near future.

Top Bottom