Lack of interest Staff Online Now [Is that Okay?]

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Staff Online Now lists which staff is online now.

Staff Members lists all staff.

The entire Notable Members system is designed to show all notable members regardless of their current online state.

Why is this posted as a Suggestion?

Staff Online Now lists which staff is online now.

Staff Members lists all staff.

The entire Notable Members system is designed to show all notable members regardless of their current online state.

Why is this posted as a Suggestion?

I mean if you click on the link (Staff members online) you should see the details of members who are online, not all the staff.

The suggestion is to leave it as it is, but to add online icon for who is really online...

Sorry, I understand now.

I don't necessarily agree, though.

Although I can appreciate it may seem slightly inconsistent, there's a big difference here.

If you consider the members online block; this can only show a maximum of X number of members online. After which, to see the rest, you need to view the full online list. Therefore, the header of that block links to the full online list.

Whereas, the Staff Online block is different. That always lists all staff members who are online. Linking that to another list of staff members who are online seems unnecessary because it will be the same information. Therefore it takes you to a list of all staff members.

The online indicator isn't a bad idea, there, but then for consistency the online indicator would need to be on all of the other notable members tabs too.

Top Bottom