XF 2.2 SSL Certificate

For my Xenforo forum, newly purchased a few weeks ago, how can I enable an SSL Certificate for my forum? We have a membership based forum and need the SSL Certificate for membership purposes. Is this an Add-on? Kindly advise how we can obtain an SSL certificate for www.esquireforum.com. Thanks.

I also see HTTP -> HTTPS redirects are in place.
I show it's already secure with SSL with a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate. Most hosting providers have free Let's Encrypt SSL as part of the package.
Ok. If I enable membership for registered users, will they see the SSL certificate or any language regarding a secure transaction? I'm not familiar with the "Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate" language?

Ok. If I enable membership for registered users, will they see the SSL certificate or any language regarding a secure transaction? I'm not familiar with the "Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate" language?
I show it's already secure with SSL with a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate. Most hosting providers have free Let's Encrypt SSL as part of the package.
If it's already secure with SSL (xenforo hosts my site), they were can I find it? Is this something that is displayed on a page?

Top Bottom