[SSD] Custom Markup For User

[SSD] Custom Markup For User 1.0.1

No permission to download
I looked at the code and it's not something that should happen... the only explanation I have is that the init_dependencies was run more than once for some reason.

What addons do you have installed?

It was a tapatalk issue. I do not use it and we have a skin that works on mobile but users wanted it so I have no choice. Since their update it stops clashing with this plugin when a user with these privileges was posting via tapatalk.

Cheers!

Heya,

Is there a way to remove the space between the username and the , for example it shows on the forum on users as: Zynaphix , when a user has any custom edits with this add-on, thanks!

Sorry for the silence; life has been hectic and I got food poisoning a while ago. The current codebase is capable of selecting presets in the ACP and display them correctly; I'm now working on getting the frontend ready.

Heya,

Is there a way to remove the space between the username and the , for example it shows on the forum on users as: Zynaphix , when a user has any custom edits with this add-on, thanks!
I'm not sure what you mean; it only processes what the system passed down.

I hope you feel better!

If you see the attachment, scrapiron7 has a custom username colour and it adds a space.

Attachments

• members.webp
    members.webp
    3 KB · Views: 9
tyteen4a03 updated [3.studIo] Custom Markup For User with a new update entry:

1.1.0 Beta 1

This is a beta release. It may break at any time, cause data loss or even trigger universe implosion. Use on a live forum at your own risk.

It's been a while. I've finally got the time to update this addon.

In this release:
  1. Addition of presets; your users can now choose from a set of presets to decorate their username.
  2. Some performance improvements
Bugs:
  • "Use Cache" option is broken in this release; I have no idea why. Please try it on your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Conversation Essentials
CTA Featured Threads
CTA Table BB Code
Forum Moderators
GoodForNothing Notification
Live Update
Gift Upgrades
Social Groups for Xenforo
Special Avatar for Banned Members
Sticky Thread Order
SV - Responsive Social Sharing Buttons Lite
Taigachat Pro
Top Posters of Month
User Criteria by Waindigo
User Essentials (Enhanced Version)
Custom Markup For Users
XenMedio Media
XenRio Live Streams
[bd] Medals
Widget Framework
Nobita Profile Cover
Profile Background Image
XenTag

These and a few others but they do not modify anything and most of these were added after your add-on which had the spacing beforehand.

OK, I just went to another forum I frequent, they use a different mod that modifies the username with an icon and that adds a space also, so I am guessing it is nothing to do with the mod but something else, thanks anyway!

Will the new update reset all colours before I update it?

uploaded files, went to install addon file and get this

Attachments

• Screenshot (52).webp
    Screenshot (52).webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 9
New update broke my site. Names don't appear anywhere after applying the update. Usernames just completely disappeared and where they should be is simply a comma.

Disabled it for now til a fix is applied.

Edit: Fixed the issue, it was something on my end. :) works fine now.
what did you need to fix your end? i also get this problem

THIS IS A BETA RELEASE. It may break at any time, cause data loss or even trigger universe implosion. Use on a live forum at your own risk. Please download version 1.0.1 from the Version History menu for a live forum.

This means *Do Not* install any Beta's on your live board, instead try it on your local machine to avoid ruining everything!

Top Bottom