XF 1.5 Spoiler tag not working after upgrade to 1.5.7

dutchbb

When I post the spoiler tag, it is ignored. Within a post it's just not visible, when posted on its own I get the error message "Please enter a valid message."

Anyone else having this issue?

The mistake I made was clicking the spoiler link in the editor thinking that I could add the content that way in the overlay, but it only asks for a title. It's designed to use on existing text.
Huh? I click on the spoiler choice in the editor drop down. It asks me for a title - either put on it or not... then it puts the BBcode in the editor and places the cursor where you put your text. No existing text required.

Huh? I click on the spoiler choice in the editor drop down. It asks me for a title - either put on it or not... then it puts the BBcode in the editor and places the cursor where you put your text. No existing text required.
Yes I was mistaken, thought there was an overlay for the content, it's only for the title. I forgot to type the content in the editor. I do not use this tag very often. I use the code tag more often, this tag button does asks for the content in the overlay, so it became a habit. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom