Spoiler Issue

silence

So I'm not getting this issue on XF on this board, but on my board it's rampant.
I disabled all listeners and still am getting the issue.

So here's what I do:

d5f4c84b3b4a55ed487a9cef9b81ee32.webp

Then I click submit on the edit and this is what the post looks like:
557a938d9bee32ea9e117239379a3280.webp

What happened?!??!?!?!

Editing the post again shows this:
1986746ee1e2732e36079c24c015b7ea.webp

What is the issue here since I'm getting horribly frustrated with XF.

Thanks!

When you say an "old" thread, was this before spoilers were built into XenForo? If so, were you using a special BBcode to create the spoilers or an add-on. If a custom BBcode, have you removed that BBcode from XenForo?

When you say an "old" thread, was this before spoilers were built into XenForo? If so, were you using a special BBcode to create the spoilers or an add-on. If a custom BBcode, have you removed that BBcode from XenForo?
Yes that's what I mean.
No I was not, so that's why I'm extremely confused D:

OK... so what you are doing is editing an OLD thread and adding a spoiler to it. Not modifying an existing spoiler that was already there?

If so, it's working on one of my forums. I just went in and edited a post from 10/2012 and added a spoiler and got the expected results.
Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 3.02.07 PM.webp

OK... so what you are doing is editing an OLD thread and adding a spoiler to it. Not modifying an existing spoiler that was already there?

If so, it's working on one of my forums. I just went in and edited a post from 10/2012 and added a spoiler and got the expected results.
View attachment 87038
Hmmm maybe it's like a caching issue, where the pre-edited post is populating the post-edited post?

Top Bottom