1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoiler already expanded

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by diego222, Sep 10, 2014.

1. diego222

diego222 Member

The spoiler tag works ok, everytime appears normal (hidden) and when click it expands.... everything ok... but when I include ad4game.com advertisements on "ad_above_top_breadcrumb"... all the spoilers appear already expanded and when I click on "see-hide" I'm redirected to forum home page....

I don't know if its ad4game problem or if it's Xenforo's includes spoiler with advertisement scripts...

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This would generally indicate there's a conflict from the advertising scripts. You should look at the JS console to identify the underlying cause.

3. diego222

diego222 Member

JS console?

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

In the browser inspection tool.

5. diego222

diego222 Member

Code:
    XenForo.activate(%o) [object HTMLDocument] xenforo.js:221
    "Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id." sdk.js:56
    "FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init()."
    nothing more...

6. Mike

Please provide an example URL.

7. diego222

diego222 Member

8. Mike

There is a JS error:
    This is likely through the ad manipulating something unexpectedly. It also doesn't happen every time -- it appears to be specific to the type of ad. Non-Flash ads seem to work correctly.

Unfortunately, this is something you'd need to talk to your ad provider about.

9. diego222

diego222 Member

Ok, I already contacted ad4game

Keep this thread open if I need to say/ask something more.

Thanks.

(and the text editor also disappear)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014